FF6 Opera-Pella Fun FF6 Opera-Pella Fun

Nice!

This is hilarious. Great job!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Perfect

You should be really proud of yourself for creating something like this. Excellent concept and perfectly excecuted. This should be up there as number one.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Too short

It seemed like more of a teaser to me. It was short, and to top it off, you didn't tell much of a story at all. All we know is that he's looking for his wife and somewhat calm and psychotic, and the other two maniacs have something to do with it. You could have told that in five seconds. While the animation and sound were great, it didn't warrent a high score in my opinion.

Ren&stimpy in "bug probs" Ren&stimpy in "bug probs"

Very glitchy

There's so much wrong with this flash that you could easily improve. The biggest issue was the sound. Try to prevent the audio from clipping. I think it just blew up my speakers. Also, I don't think there was sound there when Stimpy was talking, so the whole purpose of the film was list. Fix up those and It'll do better.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Not bad at all

I did think the first one was better but this was a pretty enjoyable movie. The camera angles were pretty intense and it's obvious you put a lot of work into it. Keep up the good work.

KAZAHANA: Face To Face KAZAHANA: Face To Face

That was pretty damn good

You did a really good job on this. The sound was perfect. Another XIN would have been better though. Thanks for that.

Mortal enemies Mortal enemies

I agree with the other guys

It needed some substance to it. I didn't understand what it was about. Not bad animation though. And the sound was alright. Just try to come up with a story, rather than randomness.

Sprite Sprite Sprites!!! Sprite Sprite Sprites!!!

Nooooooooo, Sprite Cartoon are the best.

No, you have no idea do you? Sprite's rock and, if done well, can be animated better than vector graphics. Don't critize sprite when you don't know how to animate them yourlsef.

And also. The sound quality was aweful.

soccerlord8 responds:

And also, you are a Sprite Animator, winning awards for Sprite Cartoons. That right there makes "yourlsef aweful."

Stick Killing Arena 3 pt2 Stick Killing Arena 3 pt2

nice work

You have some great animation skills. keep up the good work.

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

Dude...no

The only half decent thing was the voices. Other than that, it was aweful. Try harder. the humor was too dry.